- MY ACCOUNT
1. Do I need to have an account to shop with you?
You can also place an order without making an account which is called a Guest Checkout. However, setting up an account will allow you to order without having to enter your details every time you shop with us, making your shopping experience with MAHGUL seamless.2. How do I create an account with MAHGUL?
Registering with MAHGUL is easy. You can create a unique account by going through the following steps:
- Click on the ‘Login’ sign
- Click on the ‘Sign Up’ tab found on the Customer Login screen.
- Fill in your personal particulars on the account creation page.
- Click on the ‘Sign Up’ tab for account creation.
Click on ‘Forgot Password’ available at the sign-in page. Enter your email address and click on ‘Submit’. A set of instructions will be sent to your registered email to re-set your password. After your credentials have been verified, you will be able to create a new password.4. How can I update/edit my shipping or billing address details?
Please sign in and click on ‘My Account’. You will be able to edit/update your particulars in your account and save them for future orders. In case of a confirmed order, if you wish to change the delivery address, contact our customer service immediately. The requested change will be carried out in case the order is not processed5. How will I view my order details and history?
Please sign-in to ‘My Account’ to view your order history. Click on the order you wish to view to see the details. This facility is available to the registered customers only, not the guest checkout.
1. How can I place an order?
Once you have found the product you want, it’s time to place your order!
- Sign in to your online account
- When ordering through the product screen you can enter the quantity of products that you want in the quantity field and click ‘Add to Cart’.
- Clicking on the ‘Add to Cart’ button will take you to your Shopping Cart screen where you’ll see a list of the products you’ve selected, the price, quantity, subtotals and grand total.
- Once you’ve added all products into your shopping cart, click Proceed to checkout
- Enter billing and shipping information
- Provide payment information
- Review and submit your order
- Check the Sales Order Summary
Once your shopping cart has all the items that you wish to purchase, you’ll be asked to enter your billing and payment information.
- If you’ve signed in to your already established account, the billing information will already be entered into the billing information screen. If you haven’t signed in, you will be required to enter your Name and Address. Once you’re done entering the required information, put in payment information.
- Payment information section lets you select how you’d like to make your payment. For more information on the different types of payment options and their requirements visit the Payments section down below.
- The final step in completing your online shopping is to click on ‘Place Order’. Once you place your order, you’ll receive a Sales Order Summary containing your Order Number and confirmation.
A sales order summary acknowledges the order you placed. You should receive this order summary within one hour of placing your order. If you do not get your order summary within one hour, check your junk/spam folder. If you still haven’t received it, regardless, your order has been placed with MAHGUL. You should call our customer support number to confirm.4. When I place an item to my shopping bag, is the item reserved for me?
Placing an item in your shopping cart does not guarantee your purchase of the item and does not mean that the item is reserved for you. Until you have completed the checkout process, another customer may have purchased the item.5. How will I know that you have received my order?
Once your order has been logged, you will receive an email containing the details of your order. In this mail you will be provided with a unique Order ID, listing and price of the item(s) you have ordered and the expected delivery time. However, the order would be shipped only when payment verification is complete (in case of online payments) or telephonic verification of shipping address has been carried out (in case of Cash on Delivery).6. How can I check the status of my order?
You can visit the Order history to check your current order status as well as your previous order history. Check below for different kinds of statuses that can emerge throughout your shopping experience.7. What different order statuses can I face?
You can visit the Order history to check your current order status as well as your previous order history. Check below for different kinds of statuses that can emerge throughout your shopping experience.
- On placing of order while awaiting payment- Payment Pending Authorization: Your order has been logged and we are waiting for authorization from the payment gateway.
- On Payment confirmation: Payment Authorized, Order Processing: Authorization has been received from the payment gateway and your order is being processed.
- Order dispatched from warehouse: Order Shipped: Your order has been shipped by the seller and is on its way to the location specified by you for delivery.
- Order complete: Shipment received and transaction completed.
- Order Cancelled: The order was cancelled.
In registered account, your billing and shipping information will automatically be put in your order. Furthermore, in order history, you’ll have all the information regarding your previous orders and current order with their order statuses. However, in guest checkout, every time you place and order with MAHGUL, you’ll have to put in your billing and shipping information. Furthermore, you won’t have access to your order status, you’ll have to call or email customer support to inquire about your order status.9. What is the difference between Order ID and Tracking ID?
You will receive two emails essentially in the order process. One on placing the order and one when your shipment is dispatched. Order ID is your unique order number which is given to you in the Sales Order Summary on placing your order. Tracking ID is sent to you when the order is dispatched.10. Can I cancel my order?
P.S. Keep in mind, to track your order and its delivery status, you will use your Tracking ID to log on to TCS or DHL website, not the Order ID.
You can cancel your order before the item is shipped. We typically ship orders by 4 pm on the next working day after the order is placed.11. Can I add items to the existing order or make changes to an order?
Unfortunately, it is not possible to combine orders or add items to an existing order once the order has been processed. We don’t accommodate any changes to the order. We suggest that the customer cancels the order within 24 hours of placing the order, and places a new order.
1. How shall I make a payment?
Following are the payment options available for your convenience:
- Cash On Delivery (for Pakistan orders only)
- Online payment (Visa Debit/Credit, Master Debit/Credit,)
Yes. All payment information submitted by our customers is kept confidential. All Credit Card and Debit Card payments are processed over a secure encrypted connection, with the highest level of security and confidentiality. Only authorized personnel have the right to access this information.3. What should I do if my payment fails?
In case of a payment failure, make sure the Information passed on to payment gateway is accurate i.e. account details, billing address etc. If your account has been debited after a payment failure, it is normally rolled back to your bank account within 7 business days. You can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 042-32500956 with your order number for any clarification.4. How do I pay Cash on Delivery (COD)?
You can pay through Cash on Delivery (COD) for transactions up to Rs. 25,000. Once all items you wish to purchase have been added to your cart, follow the steps below to pay with COD:
- Place order as prescribed in ‘How to place an order’.
- In the Payment Information form, select ‘Cash on Delivery’
- On delivery of the product, you’ll be asked for the required amount in cash a receipt will be provided along with your purchase.
The COD service is available all over Pakistan. COD is not available internationally.
1. What is the delivery time?
For Luxury Pret it is 14 to 21 days whereas, for bridals / formals it is 8 to 10 weeks depending on the size and availability of the product. Orders are processed within 24 hours and are generally scheduled for delivery the following working day. Timely delivery is subject to availability of stocks and payment authorizations. In certain cases, we might request for some form of payment verification or source in order to process the order.2. What are the delivery charges for local and international orders?
MAHGUL provides free shipping for all the local orders. For international orders, real time carrier rates will be shown on the checkout page based on your location and the weight of your order.3. Does the price of the order include shipping?
Typically, we will indicate shipping charges separately as part of the order on the checkout page. The final payment amount charged will include shipping charges.4. How do I check the delivery status?
On dispatch, you will be provided a Tracking ID for your order through email and SMS. You can log on to TCS and DHL websites for local and international order respectively, insert your tracking ID and track your order.5. How do I check the delivery status?
On dispatch, you will be provided a Tracking ID for your order through email and SMS. You can log on to TCS and DHL websites for local and international order respectively, insert your tracking ID and track your order.
Our delivery agents make two attempts to deliver a parcel. Kindly ensure that the address, country and area code is mentioned clearly while placing an order. On the second failed attempt, the item will be returned to us.
- ONLINE SECURITY
1. Why should I give you my personal information?
Customer information pertaining to name, card billing details and shipping addresses are necessary to process any electronic transactions via credit/debit cards. These are essential inputs into the fraud detection mechanisms.2. Is my personal information kept secured?
All payment and shipping data presented by our clients is kept secure and classified. Just approved personal have the privilege to access this data. At no time will we share, lease or offer your own data without your consent.3. Will I receive online security email every time I place an order with you?
Online security is implied for each order; however the confirmation procedure is one-time for an account information. However if you are utilizing another credit card or account data, your request will be subjected to online security confirmation once more.4. What are cookies and why should I know about it?